- CUSTOMER SERVICESTEP 1
- DESIGN & LAYOUTSSTEP 2
- PRODUCTION & MANUFACTURESTEP 3
- FAQYOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Here at Sign Fast, we like to keep things simple. Welcome to the 1st step towards your finished product. We have implemented a 3 step system to make things in life that little easier to order exactly what you want. To determine what we can help you with, 1st we need for you to give us some essential information to get things rolling. Before you call, e-mail or come on by our shop, be prepared to note down some basic points.
Let's start here:
* Your name and contact number with your location for us to follow up
* What it is you need, indoor or outdoor sign?
* Size, width and height with any border limits etc. If it is a vehicle: make, model, extended cab etc,
windows or panels, colour & year, we have vehicle templates for the most part.
* How long you want the sign to last, will it be temporary or permanent?
* Will you provide a layout/artwork, or will we need to generate that?
* Finally an important factor, will you need your product printed or straight cut vinyl? To give you
an idea which option will suit you, click here
Then what happens?
This will give us a good idea to give you a ballpark quote based on the current information you give us from the above points. Once we have given you a quote and you are happy we will ask for the following:
* A 50% deposit of the cost for us to go ahead to step 2
* Small same day jobs that can be turned around easily will require payment upfront
* We have a minimum 0f $25.00 for small jobs
* A rush fee will be charged for same day turnaround (if possible) for your job that will require priority over current work we have for that day
* An email required with any elements that we need for artwork, also any photos of your shop, sign or vehicle you would like to send that will help us
How much is charged for cut vinyl & printed material?
- Answer: Pricing is strictly based on the square footage of vinyl cut or printed. With the use of our experienced designer- Ash, you will get maximized coverage within the foot.
What materials are available and best needed for me?
- Answer: Our hands on production manager- , will recommend the right choice for your signage needs. Depending on what you need, we have the right material for its use, be it indoor wall graphics, temporary banners, to a complete outdoor full shop facia revamp. We have a wide range of choice for your business to last with quality.
How fast can you turn around my job?
- Answer: On most jobs we can turn around your finished product within 24 hours, Given we have all artwork complete and agreement for production. If you need a same day service, we can turn it around on a realistic time at a rush fee.